We offer you:
- Really competitive salary for junior position (approximately 1000 neto);
- A very popular and growing fintech sector in Lithuania where you can build your skills and use it in the future fintech career;
- Chance to build your career in the company and become on-boarding specialist
- Additional health insurance;
- A multi-skilled international team always ready to help.
Role and main tasks:
- Assist with ad-hoc projects to improve the transaction monitoring process and reporting;
- Assist with the development of management information;
- Assist in daily Chargeback and Fraud monitoring and work on action plans when ratios are getting close to certain thresholds;
- Communicate with the Company clients in relation to all chargeback and fraud related inquiries;
- Monitor the Visa and Mastercard risk rules and weekly scheme updates and make sure the Company meets the mandatory requirements;
- Supporting more senior members of the team with projects and ad hoc tasks.
- University degree in finance, economics, business administration or similar (can be the last year student);
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, including the ability to explain and express views/opinions articulately and confidently;
- Willingness to learn, possess a can-do attitude and be a part of a dynamic fast-growing company.
Siūlomas atlyginimas (bruto):
from 1576 eur