- Plan and manage the digital marketing budget.
- Identify and pilot new channels that can unlock sustainable growth.
- Cooperate with partners (digital agencies, freelancers, and others).
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Initiate, execute and analyze email marketing automation campaigns.
- Plan and manage SEO, Google AdWords, email advertising, affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate the work of 3 team members and external partners.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
The successful Candidate will have:
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing landscape.
- Previous digital marketing experience of SEO/ paid advertising/ affiliate marketing/ retention email marketing.
- Experience in growing SaaS and/or e-commerce businesses.
- Team and project management skills.
- Previous experience working on brands and products with a global presence.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- An ambition to become a pro of digital marketing tools and ability to quickly grasp technical topics.
- Self-driven, result-oriented, and analytical mindset.
- Strong initiative, ownership and accountability.
- Willingness to learn and find solutions to complex problems.
- Employee-oriented international start-up work environment.
- Motivating salary with encouragement for initiative fostering constant self-improvement.
- The chance to apply your expertise in real life, using the most innovative solutions on the market, and to improve your professional skills through the best worldwide practices, tools and methods.
- Teams of professionals and fast-growing company in a very competitive market.
- Up to six-figure budgets and working with global markets - from USA to Brazil, etc.
- Ability to take on full ownership of your work and results with no limits to your ideas.
- Remote work opportunities or a modern office and flexible working hours.
Siūlomas atlyginimas (bruto):
2500 - 4130 EUR