In the VELUX Group, you:
- Become a part of international company, where commitment, flexibility and mutual respect are just some of essential values.
- Join a fast-growing division with an informal tone, entrepreneurial spirit, and a short path from idea to execution.
- Work as a team in a flat hierarchical environment to achieve ambitious goals.
- Have opportunities to work in learning culture. We strongly believe in empowering our people and we support this with a wide scope of action and continuous employee development.
- Get light and air to develop professionally and personally.
- Shape your own career.
- Be part of a company that is a leader in its field: sustainable buildings with a healthy indoor climate.
We open a world of opportunities for those who have the skills and courage to seize them.
Your tasks and challenges:
- You will be a part of the Supply Project & Ordering Support Team located in Klaipeda.
- Your focus will be on the daily operations which require attention to detail and a structured approach.
- Besides supporting the organisation of sales, your primary task will be to secure and control the correct entering of data into several ERP systems.
- You will also be responsible for identifying and implementing durable and efficient SAP solutions that support our business flows and ultimately contribute to a problem-free production process across our factories.
In addition, you will need to:
- Maintain sales orders in SAP, LN and Navision/Business Central.
- Ensure correct flow set-up in the ERP systems.
- Keep many balls in the air in a changing environment.
- Handle various ad hoc tasks.
To succeed in this role, it is important that you are motivated by working with processes, focus on day-to-day operations, have a structured way of working with high attention to detail.
Important thing is that you have an open minded and optimistic mindset, and can create good relationships with your colleagues and business partners.
In addition, you have:
Siūlomas atlyginimas (bruto):
- An education within the building business, production, or engineering.
- Experience with CAD drawing preferably.
- Experience with ERP systems and preferably SAP - however not a requirement.
- Flair for, and a natural interest in, automation and optimization of processes.
- Interest in working with details and curiosity in understanding how things are connected.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Starting from 2000 EUR gross monthly salary, meeting your skills and professional experience. (+annual bonuses)