We would be glad to offer you:
- To join growing, development focused, transparent and reliable company with a clear brand vision.
- To work with many in-ho¬use developed, designed to meet strict Scandinavian requirements and produced in our own factory high-quality products, offer OEM and ODM manufacturing services on a global scale .
- Together with the team to aim to be the best Nordic, European and even a global supplier. And have fun doing it!
- Norwegian work climate, informal style of communication and support.
- Culture that promotes talent, enthusiasm and engagement among all employees.
- Atmosphere, where respect to everyone and work-life balance is a value.
- Permanent contract, with flexible work arrangement (could be partially remote).
Your key responsibilities:
- Think strategically and help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Study the company’s products, be aware of production capacity, identify target audiences (DIY, ODM, OEM, etc.) and develop effective marketing strategies.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation.
- Oversee, approve, improve and create new marketing material.
- Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels (including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising).
- Collaborate with agencies and other supporting teams (programmers, designers, etc).
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insights.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Relevant experience in developing brand and marketing strategies, devising and managing effective campaigns.
- Strong business sense and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with latest trends, marketing best practices, online marketing and measurement.
- Creativity and the confidence to start things from scratch.
- Persistence to drive processes from plan to close.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Digital literacy, working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Fluent written and spoken English, other languages will be an advantage.Siūlomas atlyginimas (bruto):
Starting from 3300 Eur gross monthly salary, meeting your skills and professional experience. The bonus system depending on the performance. Salary audit after 6/12 months.