What do we we offer?
- Environment and leadership’s support to initiate projects and changes.
- Freedom to create new HR procedures while having access to best practices from colleagues around the World.
- Dynamic and interesting work with energetic people.
- Trust and respect – our people are our greatest asset.
About the role:
- Person in this role will oversee all HR areas in Baltic countries.
- Working closely with Baltic ‘s MD, department managers and HR colleagues around the world, supporting leaders and employees.
- We recently joined JAS group so new global HR procedures will be introduced, therefore, adapting and implementing those will be needed.
- Recruitments are a part of the job – depending on the position we handle them ourselves or working in collaboration with recruitment agencies.
- Helping to create positive organizational culture and employees’ wellbeing strategies is an important task.
We are looking for a colleague with:
- Work experience in HR position.
- English language knowledge.
- Leadership skills.
- The desire to move forward.Siūlomas atlyginimas (bruto):
starting from 2450 EUR